” Chiara’sTuscany” is a Love Affair with Tuscany & the Italian language : Chiara and her Team promote a new way of Learning Italian and discovering Tuscany. This is not a school , this is Experiential Learning and Experiential Travelling.
We can help you discover Tuscany as well as learn or improve the Italian language through Experiences, without having to attend a school. or in addition to a traditional course.
CHIARA’S TUSCANY EXPERIENCES
- ETRUSCAN INSPIRED – BOTANICAL BEAUTY (about 2 hrs) :Tuscany was home for one of the most fascinating population: the Etruscans, renowned for their deep knowledge of herbs, plants and oils properties for health as well as beauty. Inspired by the many gifts that nature all around us offer and the old Etruscan wisdom, we have created a workshop dedicated to all the people passionate about organic beauty products and ancient recipes. Learn how to make your own body treats and leave with products entirely made by yourself
- LA NATURA NEL CASSETTO – Nature at your fingertips (about 2 hrs): A series of creative botanical workshops with a variety of topics to choose from . An olfactory experience to explore the world of essential oils and plants and create your own botanical products.
BOTANICAL DRAWING using PLANT WATERCOLOURS (2hrs): Learn how to draw plants, leaves and flowers and make vegetable colours. A green apporach to a classical art class
- ITALIANO in CUCINA: A course of Italian language for people passionate about Tuscan food, together with authentic cooking experience. How do you understand an Italian recipe? How do you say cut, chop, mix? A dedicated language tutor together with a renowned Chef, will teach you the secrets of traditional recipes after a fun Italian lesson. At the end of the experience you’ll cook and eat the products of your own Tuscan food!
SHORT TOURS ” A PIEDI “
- HISTORICAL PLACES – DIMORE STORICHE, between PAST & PRESENT : A Private Tour of historic buildings discovering the many changes happened during the centuries. Curiosities, family history and the Past coming back to life with charm.
- ICE CREAM MAKING – GELATO EXPERIENCE: Is ice cream (GELATO) from Italy? How is Italian ice cream made? Who made the first ice cream? Practice how to order, choose your favorite flavor in Italian and see how artisanal Italian ice cream is made! Gelato tours will be held at the ice cream maker’s shop in the hearth of Siena and will be followed by a delicious ice cream taste.
- Out of the beaten track SHOPPING TOUR : Follow us in Siena for a stroll in search of disappearing independents shops, lookinging for the perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones back home or just enjoying window-shopping in perfect Italian-style .
- ART & ARTISAN TOUR: Follow us inside artisans workshops, discovering ancient professions which are disappearing. Meet artisans and artists while at work, interview them, see how things are made and learn to appreciate the work behind the scene.
- SMARTPHONE- STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP: Meet Lesley, experienced photographer, for this special walking tour created to show you Siena and Tuscany via your smartphone and teach you how to take great travel pictures and catch details. Street Photography with coffee break and time to learn editing tips and tricks for layouts and posting on social medias.
TAILORED – MADE LANGUAGE LESSONS
- Customized ITALIAN LESSON: One to one, or small groups, we can organize individual or small groups lessons tailored-made according to your needs and interests